The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission is committed to the uniform and impartial application of the Tennessee Dealer-Manufacturer Licensing Laws, Rules and Regulations. - See more at: http://www.tn.gov/commerce/section/motor-vehicle
- ★ How do I get a duplicate sales person's license?
- How do I know when and where regulatory boards meet?
- Where can I find available forms for the Motor Vehicle Commission?
- Am I required to notify the board if I change my address?
- Am I required to notify the board if my job status changes?
- I let my license expire. How do I have it reinstated?
- How do I file a complaint against a company/individual?
- How do I pay for a traffic ticket or go to class?
- How can I get my car titled?
- How do I determine if an individual/company is licensed?
- What can the state do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- How do I buy temporary tags?
- I just received my dealership license but need more than three dealer plates. How may I obtain more?
- If my business is an LLC or corporation, should my application and all business licenses be in the DBA name or corporate entity?
- What is the purpose of a surety bond?
- How long do I have to send in a relocation application once I have moved my dealership?
- How do I change ownership of the dealer license?