The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission is committed to the uniform and impartial application of the Tennessee Dealer-Manufacturer Licensing Laws, Rules and Regulations. - See more at: https://www.tn.gov/commerce/regboards/mvc.html
- ★ How do I get a duplicate motor vehicle sales person's license?
- How do I know when and where the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission meet?
- Where can I find available forms for the Motor Vehicle Commission?
- Am I required to notify the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission if I change my address?
- Am I required to notify the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission if my job status changes?
- I let my motor vehicle license expire. How do I have it reinstated?
- How do I file a complaint against a motor vehicle company/individual?
- How do I pay for a traffic ticket or go to class?
- How can I get my car titled?
- How do I determine if an individual/company is licensed?
- What can the state do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- Can I sell cars on consignment
- How do I change the name of my dealership?
- What do I need to submit to renew my dealership license?
- I’m closing my dealership what do I do?
- How many hours per week does my dealership need to be open?
- How do I add someone to the ownership on my license ?