Created in 1967, The Tennessee Auctioneer Commission licenses apprentice auctioneers, auctioneers, firms, galleries, firm branches and gallery branches. The Commission also enacts rules addressing professional conduct and standards of practice.
- ★ How do I apply for an Auctioneer license?
- How do I retire my Auctioneer license?
- How long will it take to process my Auctioneer application?
- Who is required to be licensed by the Tennessee Auctioneer Commission?
- How do I obtain an auctioneer apprentice license?
- How do I obtain an auctioneer license?
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?