The purpose of the Tennessee Professional Geologists Licensing Program is to ensure that only qualified persons are licensed to practice geology in Tennessee, thereby benefiting the safety, health, and property of the people of this state and promoting the public welfare. All of this information and more can be found on our website; http://tn.gov/commerce/section/geologists .
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- ★ Can I renew my registration online?
- How can I get a copy of the Laws and Rules for the Board?
- Does Tennessee require continuing education?
- Is there a late fee for late renewal?
- How often do I renew my application and how much is my renewal fee?