The purpose of the Tennessee Professional Soil Scientists Licensing Program is to ensure that only qualified persons are licensed to practice soil science in Tennessee, thereby benefiting the safety, health, and property of the people of this state and promoting the public welfare.
- ★ CORE Online Application
- ★ Where can I download my renewal form to renew my soil scientist license?
- ★ Can I renew my soil scientist license online?
- Where can I find more information about becoming a Soil Scientist?
- Where can I find forms pertaining to my soil scientist license?
- I need a soil scientist Sole Proprietorship, Partnership or Corporation Disclosure form, where can I find it?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- ★ How do I verify if a soil scientist is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint to the Tennessee Professional Soil Scientists Licensing Program?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?