Private Probation Service
The purpose of the Private Probation Services Council is to ensure that uniform professional and contract standards are practiced and maintained by private corporations, enterprises and entities engaged in rendering general misdemeanor probation supervision, counseling and collection services to the courts.
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed with the Private Probation Services Council?
- ★ How do I file a complaint with the Private Probation Services Council?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- Where may I submit my private probation application?
- How do I open my own private probation company?
- How long will it take to process my private probation application?
- How can I get the forms I need for private probation licensing?
- Is an exam required for be me to be registered with the Private Probation Services Council?