General Licensing Resources
- ★ Can I Apply for an Accountancy License Online?
- ★ What are the requirements to obtain a CPA license in Tennessee?
- ★ Professional Privilege Tax and Renewal
- ★ What is required to sit for the Tennessee CPA Exam?
- How do I request a transfer of my CPA Exam grades?
- How do I determine which CPE sponsors are approved in Tennessee?
- If I teach a course, how many CPE credits do I get?
- If I am licensed and residing in another state what do I do with my TN CPA license?
- I am from a foreign country, what requirements must I meet to sit for the CPA exam and receive a certificate in Tennessee?
- May a sole proprietor with no CPA employees use terms such as "& Associate(s)," "Company" or "Group" in the name of the firm?
- Do I need to apply for a firm permit?
- I am not a CPA. I offer bookkeeping and tax preparation for my clients. Do I have to follow Tennessee's Accountancy law and rules?
- I am a CPA who has an active reciprocal license in Tennessee. I do not reside in Tennessee. Am I subject to following Tennessee's Accountancy law and rules?
- How can I get a copy of the Accountancy Act or Rules?
- How do I change the address on my CPA license file?
- How do I change my name on my CPA license?
- How do I transfer my CPA license to another state?
- Who can sign the experience affidavit for my CPA license application?