General Licensing Resources
Real Estate Appraisers
- How do I request a Letter of Good Standing?
- What’s the difference between an appraisal and a home inspection?
- Why is the square footage of my house different on my MLS sheet than on my appraisal?
- Who is required to be licensed?
- How long will it take to process my appraiser application?
- Are appraiser courses available online?
- Is there a list of approved appraiser courses, schools, trainers, etc., and how may I obtain a list?
- How do I retire my appraiser license (expired vs. inactive)? Can I change my license to inactive status?
- How do I reactivate my inactive real estate appraiser license?
- I recently updated my license/certification status. Why hasn’t my status changed online? I have fallen off the FHA approved appraiser panel. What do I do?
- Am I required to notify the Real Estate Appraiser Commission if I change my address?
- Can I change my appraiser license information online?
- How can I get the appraiser forms I need?
- How do I know when and where the Real Estate Appraiser Board meet?
- Does the Real Estate Appraiser Commission have a newsletter to which I can subscribe?